Necessary documents for issuing a new passport or renewing an expired one:
- Complete your application form duly.
- 4 Passport photographs with a white background.
- Your expired passport.
- Photocopy of your work /resident permit or Norwegian passport.
- Photocopy of your Tunisian ID.
- Photocopy of your work certificate or school/student certificate.
- Fees: For adults over 18 years old - 270 NOK / For minors or students - 90 NOK.
- Paternal authorization for minors along with a stamp of 15 NOK.
- Extract of birth for minors under 18 years old along with a stamp of 5 NOK.
For Duplicate (in case of loss or destroyed passport):
- The same documents are required as mentioned above.
- Declaration of loss from the Police.
- Fees: 445 NOK.
For Consular registration and card:
- Fully complete the application form.
- 2 ID photographs.
- Photocopy of your Tunisian passport.
- A photocopy of the residence permit in Norway.
- The consular fees: 25 NOK.
For registration of newborn child/children:
- Fill out the registration form.
- Birth certificate from the tax administration of the new born child.
- Photocopy of both parents ‘passports or ID card.
To register your marriage:
- A common declaration signed by both spouses.
- A photocopy of spouses ‘passport.
- Birth certificate of each spouse (no older than 3 mounth).
- ORIGINAL act of marriage.